Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Films I Watched In 2013

Managed to watch 115 new (being new to me or new release) films last year. One of my resolutions was to keep track of how many "new" films I watched in 2013. Thanks to www.letterboxd.com, I was able to keep track. I plan to do the same for this year as well. This year, I plan to watch more "new" movies than I did last year.

Before I reveal with my next "Top Ten" list, my philosophy is you're never too old to enjoy a "classic film". Keep that in mind as you go through my list....

The Top Ten Films I Seen For The First Time In 2013 And I Enjoyed:
1. Ghost World
2. Empire Of The Sun
3. Brubaker
4. Aliens
5. Urgh ! A Music War
6. Silent Night, Deadly Night
7. Bullitt/The Getaway
8. The King Of Comedy
9. New Jack City
10. Mystic River

Honorable Mentions
-Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards", "American Pop" & "The Lord Of The Rings"
-Duel
-The Original Django with Franco Nero
-Re-Animator
-Swimming With Sharks
-Cat's Eye
-Bad Lieutenant: The Port Of New Orleans
-The Great Escape
-To The Devil...A Daughter
-Jaws 2
-From Beyond The Grave


To Check Out My List Of Films I Seen In 2013: http://letterboxd.com/repoman87/list/the-films-i-watched-in-2013/

To Check Out My Favorite Films Of All Time: http://letterboxd.com/repoman87/list/my-favorite-films-of-all-time/





No comments:

Post a Comment